Website Mitte GmBH
Mitte was founded with a pioneering spirit and visionary aim: To
Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for everybody. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent how water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
We have launched our first product – the Mitte Home – in November 2021, and our product offer will be extended into an ecosystem covering all user touch-points from home, on the go, and at work. Our process works in two simple steps. First, we purify water with proprietary technology. After purification, water is mineralized through a unique, patent-pending mineralization process.
Mitte was initiated at the beginning of 2016 in Berlin. Our international team consists of close to 80 members from over twenty countries across six continents and is backed by experienced global investors who share our sustainable vision and Manifesto. We are an entrepreneurial group excited about using engineering and design to bring innovative and sustainable products to the market.
It is an exciting time to join Mitte. As we just launched our first product, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Brand Partnerships – Intern to join our growing Marketing team. In this role you manage offline and branding initiatives and help us grow our marketing efforts.
Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
– Help with planning and execution of marketing campaigns and events
– Research and evaluate potential marketing opportunities and collect valuable insights
– Book and analyze brand and offline campaigns and ensure seamless campaigns management
– Monitor and assist on social media platforms and analytics
– Execute tactical outreach for successful influencer marketing campaigns
– Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
– Proficient with the use of standard office tools (Google Sheets, Email, etc)
– Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
– Familiarity with social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok) and influencer knowledge is beneficial
– Self-starter with ability to work independently
– Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Our culture and values are central to Mitte’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours & remote work from anywhere for up to 3 months p.a.
– Home office setup: Home office equipment including desk, chair, and monitor
– Learning budget of 150 EUR per year
– Free membership for Urban Sports Club
– Discounted BVG monthly ticket
– 28 vacation days
Please note that this role is a hybrid position. Employees work from our Berlin offices in Sonnenallee at least 1 day per week.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.